Saturday, September 24, 2011

Free Cannabis Rising Lectures

In New England the movement to restore our right to choose is well underway but the vast majority of Yankees are woefully uninformed.  To help change that I have developed a series of ~40 min lectures followed by an open-ended Q&A/discussion.

The next scheduled lecture is at BU in Boston on Monday Oct 17th 7PM:

Cannabis Rising: How the Great Prohibition will end (sooner than you think) and why now is a critical time to support national law reform organizations

I am not affiliated with any group and I offer these lectures at no charge.  Here's what I need to support these outreach talks:


New England hosts  No charge. I cover costs with sponsors and an information/product table.

Unique/portable products  In the course of my travels I will be visiting 420 friendly shops all over the Northeast.  I am building a portfolio of products I can sell at my info table as well as offer wholesale to retailers, festival vendors.

Sponsors  Your logo on the welcome slide as people are taking their seats and then again on the last slide for the Q&A session.  $100 per lecture.

Contact email: hempseedventures@yahoo.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment